January 18, 2007

To Be or Not to Be

To Be or Not to Be....
is that the question....is it really...
i am here and there's really no choice...
even if i choose not to be, i was in the being....
tricky...silly...but true..

well if i am to be, i am....i might as well be....
be who....again do i hv a choice...i am 'me'

so let me 'be me'
and thats the biggest fight....to be me....

to not to go over to becoming....but to discover the me and to be it.....
be it.....when the world judges...when the world forces....

yes albeit be perfect....but be the perfect me..i want to be.....
and perfect is as tangible as the name suggests it cant be....
so let me be the 'perfect me'.....

challenging my limits...myknowledge...my courage...
perhaps thats the perfect way to live a mortal life...immortally...

when u feel the chips are down and the world is a mess...
let it be.....u need only 'be me'...
u are company to urself...the master and slave of urself...

be the 'me' all your life, that when death knocks at your door,
u do not wish a second life...u do not wish to be a spirit immortal...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home