January 18, 2007

If only I could not miss U........

If I could look at the rising sun and not look fwd to a day full of promises,
I could....

If I could sing the songs of the heart and not hear my heart's frantic beatings,
I could...
If I could dance to the rhythm of music and not listen to your feet tapping....
I could....

If I could feel the excitement of a challenge and not turn to U for confidence,
I could....
If I could feel the sweet smell of success, and not share it with U,
I could....

If I could breathe-in the beauty of the mountains and oceans, and not breathe your spirit in it,
I could.....
If I could run far away, and not treasure U in the deepest corner of my heart,
I could......

If I could look at the setting sun and not think of the night to come,
I could.....
If I could go to sleep and not dream of U,
I could.....

If I could be happy, simply and blissfully, and not want U the most in it,
I could....
If I could be living, and yet not search for its purpose,
I could....

If I could write this, and not feel the pain,
I could :-):-(
If I could just stop, If I could just stop......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home