January 18, 2007

Spirit Of Tasmania :-)

Its a beautiful world :-) * 1000times ...and i cd say on and on....its a beautiful world...
the sea is for me, in me, all around me. The smell of the salt in the air, the blowing wind, the chilled sensation of the water...its just amazing...so chilly and yet so wanted...
the sand slipping away slowly under your feet is like some luver being taken away, being consumed by their luv [water] and the sand cdnt do anything other than just ot flow away "with the flow" :-)
its just delicious...delirious....as to what water can do to you...probably this is how humans got "drunk" before they invented their "drugs". tell me which other drug could make me want to dance, sing,play so easily. A dance of "being", of myself, my 'beauty', my 'body'. It was a luv unto thyself, luv for thyself, that one is infused with. Feeling so, so aware of your body, of 'yourself'...not physically only, but mentally too. It strips you of your worries, fears, anxieties and most imp 'thoughts'.

The past and the future dissolve in the water and what is left is the 'present' in harmony with the 'omnipresent'. So much happiness, so much joy, such a light feeling.

I feel 'at-home', I feel free, I feel 'wanted'. In a silent smiling understanding way; the sea accepts me, gives me its mist, listens to my body, my heart and asks me to set free, to let go;
to be "human" ; a careless joyous spirit in journey to enternity !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home