January 18, 2007

The Song, U and Me

The Song melts into my heart.
It speaks of the rain, the fresh air, the delight,
I revel in its tune, in sweetness, its beauty..
The heart is pure delight, pure bliss, all is forgotten..
My feet, ah, they are not mine anymore..
They are like the breeze around, swaying to your tune.

My body and soul are united in that moment, where, has sprung,
pure bliss, pure love.
I feel oneness with the being.
I wish to embrace it all; the music, the words, the melody, the breath.
Oh dear Song, you have given me that one moment, when,
The Universe is in Me and I am the Universe.
I am complete, I need No One,
I am me, I am Love.

And there you entered by stealth,
I can feel nothing but love for U.
The moment is so pure, my love, I cannot be prejudiced against U.

I see you as a man, my man,
Imbibing in you all that I love,Imbibing in me all that U love.
In that one moment I feel just U,Your presence, your eyes, your breath, your love.....

And then it came, swift and fast,
Stabbing into my heart like pin-pricked needles,.
I did not cry nor did I stop itHow could I ?

Can I think of love and not think of U,
Nor will I cry, that I will not,I will not allow myself that weakness,
U do not want me nor can I want you now.

My dear Song, what have U done !
U gave me so much happiness, it has opened up my wounds.
I have blurted out what my heart had accepted without letting me know..

Go away, go away, let me deny my heart this pure bliss,
So that it does not suffer this pain.

Let the inner happiness be unsaid,Lest it open up the pain within.
Go away, oh Song, deny me your gifts.
I do not deserve it.
Go to where there is love and acceptance and
May you reside there forever!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home