January 19, 2008

Whenver the child in me takes over, I fall in luv !!

Whenver the child in me takes over, I fall in luv...
Happens...well…once in a while….
Sometimes… happens all the time :-)
Whenver the child in me takes over, I fall in luv !

The woods look so inviting, the water so exciting...
Every flower - mesmerising beauty! Every ripple - an adventorous story!

Chirping with the birds...Dancing with the waves...
We all plead to the rain-gods...The clouds - our messengers!

I know not fear, I know not time! I know not home, I know not bed!

I know thee tiny bud - that flowers with the rain..
I know thee sweet earth -- that swirls and dances with the rain !

The river - a drunken danseuse -- no one dare stop her..
She will go and win over the sea !

I cannot sleep...oh how can i sleep...they are all waiting for me!!

The dark mountain will part for me....Today I stand taller !
The boundless ocean will chart my way ... Today I stand fiercer!

Yonder the mountains and oceans; lies the land of my dreams !!

I know not fear, I know not time! I know not home, I know not bed!
I am but the little princess! the wild seductress!

I fall in luv with the world ! I fall in luv with the unknown !!
I fall in luv with my dreams ! I fall in luv with luv !!

3 Comments:

Blogger melwin said...

hi frien that was a very nice post , i'm melwindaniel studyin in christian medical college , would love to make shoth films , wanna be a frien , my mailid , melwin.daniel1@gmail.com , r , melwindaniel@mac.com , keep in touch

5:58 pm, January 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jags!! Thats a nice choice of words!!

11:23 am, February 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

This is indeed a good write, not to type falttery, but I loved it because it was written in simple language and still didnt lost its meaning.
I am Siddharth from MS-Hyderabad.

Celebrate life....it was nice reading..
mails.morning.siddharth@gmail.com

8:09 pm, March 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home