February 27, 2006

Life, a Dream ; Dream- A Life

Had to pen this down…though not upto the mark….

God is pretty stereotyped…So, when I refer to God – I mean someone who is what I am to an ant, unreachable n un-understandable…

But I think he shd have some logic behind his actions, like the world of logic he has built.



God I want to believe this life is also a dream in the bigger scheme of things.That I will wake up to a higher consciousness…unhurt and safe.

My struggles, my pain, my failures and my conflicts are just a play, a mock drama, a filler. That at the end of it all, I will be unaffected and secure,

albeit a bit more learned and wise.

A comforting thought ain’t it…I don’t have to take the pain seriously, the hurt is just a manifestation of my subconsciousness…

If this life is a dream, I am ready to dive deep-in, bcoz life is now not a liability, but an adventure; not a problem, but an opportunity, a

stage to essay roles and experience emotions.

God, most importantly, it is between U and ME. After this dream ends, after death brings me back to you, I will be answerable only to you.

To those multitude of people, I will make a relationship with in this life, they may love me, hate me, accept me, deny me, like me, despise me, worst

pity me and always ofcourse judge me..Me whom they don’t even know…

I refuse to accept their judgement of me, bcoz when my life, my dream ends, they will be gone too….and still the reality is I yearn for their

understanding, their empathy and their acceptance in this life bcoz I cannot see beyond..…..

But when I meet U, I want to be able to hold my head high and tell U, yes Boss I gave it my best shot….It was difficult and lonely, but I played

by my own rules. And funnily, it took time, but I LEARNED TO ENJOY EACH EXPERIENCE this life taught me.

God I need your help here. Whenever I fall into the abyss of depression n hurt, desire n lust, self denial n helplessness; come to me.

Come to me in my dreams, whisper in my ears, take me through a ride n teach me to enjoy it. This dream in a dream, every nite, will remind of the

the higher morning awaiting me…



Let me have a dream tonite……Sweet , not necessary J, but your presence, necessary…

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another good one.....

10:54 pm, May 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home