February 27, 2006

The Joke -- With Him

If you find this written, a joke, on my part, well that’s one more angle to look at it….

U wont agree to most of it, I wd be surprised if u do….



It would be such a joke upon the world.....if U turned out just as we think u are.....



And just what we think u are.......well some say u are all-loving, all-forgiving, all-knowing.

So if i understand them correctly, it means, boss u are allowed to do sins, if u learn to repent

it later when u have got urself in a real mess...repent n god will get u out of it...

Is this why the bigger the criminal, the confident he is.... ?????



But then, Some say you are to be appeased all the time, u may get angry on small mistakes....u know when

a person on earth has eaten in a fast or when came to a temple unbathed.....and u give punishment.

If I dont do puja, u will not bless me. Dont u get smothered with so many ppl worshipping u.

Wouldnt u like to be left alone for a while.

Ppl say so, leave Amitabh and Sachin alone, what about you...????????? I really dunno...



Some say you have borne us in this world to bear all hardships...well now I get it, that is why you

give hardships in first place...seems a bit more in place now...all the pain and suffering in

the world...the rapes and killings…..the betrayals n foolings……



But then some say, you have got us here, but we have to be detached from it. Its like sitting

on a oven and not feeling the heat...i guess by either having a suspension by way of which one

is always suspended 4 inches from the oven or by having a never ending supply of ice...dunno this

prob is so difficult, i dunno how ppl believe u have assigned us such a difficult task...



Some say dont be emotionally attached, and the ONLY DIFFERENCE between humans and the other

creatures is EMOTIONS and FEELINGS....I dunno if just living without getting involved...without

thinking of what I am doing and how it would affect the other person....how to do it...so many

ppl do it....God I know I am digressing, but now I feel I have to learn it....

now this is not fair.....i am confused....about you and your expectations of my conduct

as a human.....



U know the best part of the joke is, seeing the world as it is, we still believe, that you have

time for me and that you can fulfill my every wish. This is the biggest farce in the world,

instilled in each and every human being....we all live with such a big lie. How could you

fulfill my every wish...Oh then they say I think, that God knows best ,when he doesn’t fulfill

any of your wish, it is bcoz he has better plans for u ....wat a heap of crap....

Why not accept God cannot fulfill all your wishes.



How can you do it ....A mother cant fulfill all her kids' wishes...A PM cant fulfill wishes

of all his employees... Then you need to have good n bad ppl too in the world....well again here

I go with one more assumption --

You differentiate us as gud and bad...You perceive our actions as we perceive them to be...

But then in some cultures, it is ok to eat others; in some it is a biggest crime.

Some can kill women as honour killing, some cannot.

In some cultures, u marry the one u love...in some its a shame to luv boss....

now how do u remember our rules....Your software might be crashing at times, huh ...!!!

or is it perfect like you....



So, the software engineer in me has risen up...And I will put it in mails and hope it reaches

to you as spam unless you monitor all our networks n our mails. Let me hope this reaches u....



But then what....U will answer me...how will I know it is you.....

A blind person once said, to know we are missing eyes, we need to know wat is an eye....

And to see an eye, we need a eye :-)



I guess same applies to me too...to all of us.....however hard we try,we may never find you...

Till then each one of us will believe he kows the best and stick to it.



Then as interval, he will meet u and if there is next life ( again a assumption),

you will have cleaned up my memory...so I will go with a clean slate and again try to find you

( assumption -- I would think about u in that life too ).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home