February 27, 2006

The First Small Big Step

Why is it so difficult to put our thoughts into words, on paper. To make a abstract thing of the mind, a concrete solid line on paper.

Why do my thoughts seem silly and unimportant put on paper when they engage

me,torture me, entertain me; so much in the mind.

Mind it, it is not the constraint that others may read it and blah blah. But suddenly it doesnt seem worth it.

Maybe when I put it to paper, its out of the mind and the mind works more logically,

takes a neutral view on it as it no longer needs to feed the thought and alternately feed on it.

Or maybe the emotional part plays more imp part in my thinking process of ifs and buts. And on paper, it is plain analysis.

Or maybe the mind doesnt like to share its secrets with/thru an inanimate object (the paper and pen) to itself too !!!

Well have taken the first step today to accept it. Now maybe it would allow me to put more things on paper.

Just to put it there, no expectations for comments,analysis,acceptance,rejection. Its a tall order :-) but lets make a start.

Hey I was thinking one more reason could be that it knows that only it can solve it or with discussion with someone else,that it needs to be heard and solved. That a paper cannot solve it, the onus of solving still remains with it and so its illogical or unnecessary or simply useless to put in on paper and view it.



Well, my mind knows itself......I do not understand it.....I play thru it and it plays thru me. Who am I then if I am not my mind and cannot understand it ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home